[Gpdd] Behavior/care

MARIE DARGINIO mkdarginio at msn.com
Thu Apr 15 23:50:59 EDT 2004

In response to the person from Spain, it takes a little time to understand what they are trying to say with their noises. I have had my first piggie for a couple of months and I have noticed that when he is nervous, he does a low drum roll. When I take food out, he makes an excited high-pitched squeak and does the same when I come home from work. When he wants down from my lap, he makes a medium-pitched grunt. You too will learn the language of your pig. I think it is different for everyone. As far as knowing he loves me, I loved him when I first held him in the pet shop. I think it was love at first pet for him too, however, it takes time for love to grow. The more time you spend around your little one, the sooner you will realize his love for you. They are wonderful creatures. If I had my way, I would take mine with me everywhere!  Thanks for writing
                                                                                                                             Marie from USA