[Gpdd] HEALT - chewable vitamin C

Sharon Kendall sharonk908 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 11:36:44 EDT 2004

When I started giving my Piglet chewable vit. C, it was because even with diet and liquid vitamin C added to his water, he still was not getting enough.  My vet says they can never have TOO much vitamin C.  Well, at first Piglet was a little reluctant, but after a couple days he would eat it just as if it were a yogurt drop.
I haven't tried to give them to my Buttercup because she is still so small (but growing very rapidly).  Maybe soon I will...  Oxbow makes one that my vet's office sold and I've also seen it in some pet stores.
Good luck... Sharon and Buttercup
Good luck.