[Gpdd] CARE [dandelions]

Louise August laugust at umich.edu
Fri Apr 16 12:02:24 EDT 2004

Susi, slave to the Okie Pigs, says she keeps a couple empty plastic bags in
her car to collect pig greens she might find in her travels. ME TOO! Its
spring here in Michigan and the dandelions are just about right to begin
picking. I use a park&ride lot near the University and there's lush
gorgeous dandelions all over. I'm careful to pick ones well away from the
road. I have to confess that I'm just a little embarrassed to be seen
picking weeds, so I wait until the other people on the bus have gotten in
their cars and driven away.

Love from all of us,
Louise and her masters: Phineas, Delilah, Hillary, Mostly, Pandora,
Neville, and Mr. Norman, the Rat