[Gpdd] (Health) can they eat this?

Erin & Tara Middleton threekidsthreecats_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:23:26 EDT 2004

Hello Fellow slaves!!

i have a Question, can guinea pigs eat radishes? me and my sisters are going
to grow a garden For frodo this summer and we are thinking of growing
radishes, but i wasn't sure if they could eat them.

Also i would just like to say i feel so sorry for all you slaves who have
lost there special friends in the past few months, and welcome to all the
new members!!

thanks,

Erin and Frodo(who is munching away on some hay right now)

P.s. i think frodo has maybe gotten past his itchy stage( i think he had dry
skin because it can be dry in the winter.)