[Gpdd] [MISC] Second Thoughts

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:50:42 EDT 2004

Ok-I'm saying everyone knows my piggie and I, right? Well, if not I'll
tell you. Pepper is a male guinea, and he's 7 months (when I first
posted, 'Welcoming Pepper' I meant 6 months, not 7, whoops!) Well, I
sorta 'assumed' that my mom was going to let me get another guinea pig,
as a little brother for him, my mom usually likes more animals, and
understands my love for cats, but she doesn't really get the guinea pig
thing, she thinks it's just a 'rodent' and won't hold my lil' fella!
Anyway, besides that, my mom is having thoughts about not getting
another guinea pig, the only thing holding her back is the thought of
Pepper or the other gpig to not get along, and then I'd have two, that
don't like eachother-and then what would I do? No one really wants to
have another guinea pig in their room none the less, and I also have two
cats. My room isn't that big, but I'm getting new furniture, and getting
rid of my old-I'll only be getting one piece, which is enough, it's a
nice big chest like thing. I've sorta went off subject, but if you
people know of any way to persuade my mom..you'd be wonderful. It's not
really a question though, this is sort of a pointless post. I don't know
much about pairing guinea pigs up, and I don't think Pepper would be
allowed to come into the store with me.