[Gpdd] [HEALTH] weeping eye

LilPiglet2202 at aol.com LilPiglet2202 at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 19:01:02 EDT 2004

Hello, I hope everyone and their piggies are doing great. Mia, boo and I have
been busy finding good homes for homeless rabbits and guinea pigs. Happy to
say that I'm gonna be bringing home 2 new girls into our troop. First off there
is Reese cup, shes around 2 1/2 years old and is a smooth coated tricolored
american girl. Then her daughter oreo, shes around 2 years old and shes a black
and white smooth coated american girl. I haven't decided if i'm gonna change
names as those are really common names and I want something unique for my
girls. Mia is really excited but now I have to get to my question that mainly
wrote to ask about.

I noticed Mia has white mucous stuff coming out of her eye. It doesn't happen
all day long but i'll catch her about once a day with it the side of her eye
running out. I know someone posted not too long ago about this but i don't
know how to use to archives to find it. Is this something serious that a vet
needs to see right away ? or can it be taken care of at home?

Thanks alot,
Teresa and weeping Mia