[Gpdd] [CARE] <feeding>

ALLISON allison.nikki at conwaycorp.net
Fri Apr 16 21:11:02 EDT 2004

I am so glad my piggys aren't the only picky eaters!!
I have tried them on all kinds of stuff. All they really like is red and green leaf lettuce, cucumbers.carrots, some oranges, and parsley and maybe an apple everynow and then. What kind of apples do you give yalls piggers?
I have tried to get them to eat green bell peppers, bananas, tomatoes, broccoli, spinich, and dandelion greens. They wont eat any of it!! I dont know what else to try. Someone said a small piece of dry toast??

My babies are so much happier in their new temorary cage.
I went and bought a $10 plastic kids swimming pool and put the cube cage squares inside with a divider down the middle and now they are so much closer and can put their little piggy noses through just a little to rub noses. Its so cute.
They love to play the purring back and forth then put each others butts together game. I am glad they have each other.
We are still going to get a bigger swimming pool cage when they come in. and also still want to build an upper deck for both.
I had another slave experience at work today...
We had a potluck and someone brought cantelope and some other melons and I wanted so bad to bring some home for the babies!! Gosh I am hopeless!!
Well thats all for now. Wheeeeeekers!!
Alli (slave to Chip and Dale)