[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Re:<Kali's gone>

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 13:49:33 EDT 2004

Hello Debbie

Kali was very young, so I don't think she a fusion
problem. She looked too young to be pregnant. She
never went into labor. She got deathly sick and was
dead in a few hours. The only thing that I found would
fit the symptoms were toxaemia or maybe a heart
defect.
I want to thank everyone for their kind words in the
death of Kali and her babies. My computer went down
last night, so I will be offline until it is fixed.
I'm on the library computer now. I will try to check
my e-mails after work, if I get off in time to get to
the library.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven