[Gpdd] CARE feeding menue

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 10:07:32 EDT 2004

Hi Emily,
your little piggies live up to their names it sounds like.
Here is my feeding schedule for 2 piggies:
Thimothy hay and hard bread available at all times. One dish with pellets
downstairs, one dish with mixed food upstairs ( they don't overeat on that) 8
baby carrots in the morning, or 4 big leaves of romaine lettuce and a portion of
one or the other at night. Mine are picky eaters and won't eat much else,
except gras and dandelion leaves in summer when they go outside. Maybe 1/2 an
apple or green pepper in exchange for one of the veggies. I always give them a
handfull of hay before I go to bed, they use it for food and bedding and nibble
constantly.

good luck,
Marion