[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW PIGGIES!

Justine Carey emuglen at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 19:46:55 EDT 2004

Great news everybody!

Lady was not fat after all! I went to feed her and Honey overnight, and Lady
has lost all the weight. That's odd i thought to myself...then i saw
something move in the corner of the cage and saw a gorgeous little baby
piggie there! I squealed with delight and looked to the other side of the
cage and there were two more babies there! I have three new children in my
life!!!!! whopeeeee! i'm so happy! Unfortunatly it's unlikly i can take care
of them all. my boyfriend's younger brother has wanted piggie's for a while,
so if he takes a couple then i can visit them still. perhaps i can keep one?
I dunno, i only found all this out like three hours ago so i'm still in the
inital excitment phase :) I love piggies!

I hope everybody has a great day, i certainly will. Nothing can shatter my
good mood!

xx Jussy, Honey, Lady + 3