[Gpdd] silly : Piggie song

Erin Lisa Butler-Simmons veeweemama at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 20:28:29 EDT 2004

Hello fellow slaves! i have been corresponding with Janelle (of pigs are made for pooping fame),and we both agreed that with all the sadness on the digest with piggers crossing the bridge, it would cheer everyone up to do something silly. (HOWEVER, I am NOT in ANY way trying to minimize the grief of those who have recently lost beloved cavies, and send my sincere sympathies)
Anyway, I wrote a silly piggie song.
Remember Bonnie Tylers "Total Eclipse of the Heart"? Well I have changed the words to a song that might be sung by a spoiled piggie waiting for food. Wanna hear it? Here it goes......

Sung to the tune "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

Squeaking now
Every now and then I get a little bit hungry and your never coming 'round
Squeaking now
Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening for the pellet bag sound
Squeaking now
Every now and then my cagemate steals my food and I start feeling down
Squeaking now
Every now and then my bowl is empty and my bottle starts to dry
Squeaking now
Every now and then I get a little bit desperate and I dream of parseley
Squeaking now
Every now and then I eat my own poop 'cause you wont bring me feed
Squeaking now (Bright eyes)
Every now and then I fall apart
and I need you more than ever
and I need some hay to devour
and you try to make it right
with a treat I can't hold onto
and I'm gonna be starving all night
The starvings gonna start tonight!
I don't know what to do, I'm small and I can't talk
There's nothing I can do,
my cagemate stole my pop-tart
My cagemate stole my pop-tart.......
Once upon a time there were tomatoes in my life,
Now there's only towels in the dark,
There is nothing I can do, my cagemate stole my poptart!!!

Love and squeaks to you all!
Erin of Chattanooga, Tn, slave to Max, Emeroy, Ike, Tina, Turkey, Penny, Cheeto, Oreo, Billy Idol, and Chilly