[Gpdd] Behavior: Potty Training

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 23:04:39 EDT 2004

Wheeeks from the Three Jolly Rodents to Donna,
       Yes, we piggers are quite capable of developing "manners." Our Mum
used to be rather dense about our "antsy" moments, but she caught on evenutally.
Now she puts us down or in our cage so that we can potty and not soak her.
Really, wheee piggies must sometimes try to pretty hard to train our Slaves to
read the signals. And its not always easy! But you seem to be a pretty sharp
Slave. Spike is lucky to have you.
       Also, whee we sorry for the los of your other piggies. We always mourn
when one of us must cross the Bridge.

The Three Jolly Rodents for Alge