[Gpdd] Announcement: A new buddy for Spike

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 22:22:49 EDT 2004

I wanted to let all of you nice people out there know that I adopted a buddy
for Spike tonight.  His name is G.I. Joe, and he is also an abyssinian.  He is
tri-colored and quite handsome!  I found him at the local humane society.
Right now he is quite jumpy and skittish.  He apparently has not had much
attention, but that will soon change.  Currently he is getting used to his new
environment.  I am going to wait a while (maybe a week or so) before I let he and
Spike together, although Mr. Spike already knows something is going on!  So,
once again our household will be happy with those sweet "wheeks"!  Thank you for
all of the e-mails and concern.  I continue to enjoy reading and learning
from each of you.
Piggy hugs to all!
Donna, Spike, and G.I. Joe