[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW PIGGIES!

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Tue Apr 20 18:04:55 EDT 2004

Hi Jussy~
Congratulations on the new babies!!! I was just
telling my friend Felicia at the So. Agriculture
store what you had said about Lady, and we just
laughed because we imagined her to just be
'pleasingly plump' like Snowy. That is such
wonderful news, and of course you will have them
with you for a while, anyway. That will give you
time to not only confirm a good home for them,
but to get the new slave(s) trained properly.
This calls for carrots all around. What with
the extra parade lap this evening in Miss Cleo's
honor, we may be be partying into the wee hours!
Let us know how they're doing, and of course,
pigtures asap! (so, does this mean that Honey
is her honey?;-))
Loving piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle