[Gpdd] Announcement: Dash Gets Brothers

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 19:54:53 EDT 2004

Brandi--
       I'm so glad you were able to provide homes for these wonderful little
guys. And, Dash no longer has to be "Mr.Lonely." I wonder how many people,
thanks to you, will be looking at the petfinder sites for others in the group
needing homes. Twenty babies abandoned in a box beside a dumpster. GRRRRRR!!!!
       Maybe God stayed their hand from putting the box IN the dumpster. Or
some shred of decency prevailed, perhaps.
       These things always sadden me, but your post also provided a real
lift.

Alge