[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT RE: my new piggies

Justine Carey emuglen at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:59:16 EDT 2004

Hey Everybody!

I would like to thank you all for your good wishes for the new babies =) So
far they are all happily eating and running around. One or two will end up
as the pets of my boyfriend's younger brother. He's wanted piggies for a
while, and that way I can visit them too! One piggy is going to the school
that my mum teaches at. She teaches year 4, and they are doing the life
cycle at the moment. So, they will be keeping track of the growth one of the
piggie's as it grows up. i have very strict rules for mum, because I do not
want any of the children to mistreat the baby, or scare it. Mum asked me to
talk to her class about guinea pigs before they have a class pet so they
know what they can and cannot do. I think all will be well :)

If my boyfriend's brother cannot take two and just the one, I shall keep the
other piggie. Then I'll have three! I think three is my limit though, as the
cage wouldn't be able to cope with four piggies.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the piggies of people in the group. It
is a sad time, I hope you'll all be ok. you have my sympathies.

I best be off, I have assignements to do etc. Take care!

xx Jussy, Honey, Lady + 3