[Gpdd] (Misc) Jimmy's bath time

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Apr 21 15:27:39 EDT 2004

Hi Bec-
You're onto something there, with the volume, I mean.
Apparently volume is a big deal with piggie-guys
when it comes to impressing the gals! I've noticed
that when LW prances around, being a nuisance, CP
has to set everything straight and show who is
the man of the house. He begins to rumble, then
struts in place, getting larger before our very
eyes! He somehow fluffs himself out quite a bit,
and won't be stopped til he gets to the end of
his performance. Yes, volume seems to be the 'in'
thing when it comes to a guy's hair!
Look out Brownie Bear!
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff
	& Lil' Whistle (the Low Volume pig on the block!)