[Gpdd] MISC: replies to posts

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Apr 21 15:37:07 EDT 2004

Hi Bethany & All~
I agree with you on Pignic Envy! Whish we could go, too!
Hopefully some of us can get together in our area here,
but I don't know how many are in the NE Okla/SW Missouri
SEKans/NW Ark area. (whew!) Oh, anypig and everypig would
be more than welcome, I didn't mean to leave anyone out!
(whoever contacted me from Missouri about this a while
back, please write again; since my hard drive crashed
last month, I've lost that history)
So we Okie Piggies plan to attend in spirit and photo.
The OP's suggested I send their pigture to Dana to display
at the pignic, to let those Lucky Pigs know we are thinking
about them, and 'whish we were there'.  Snowy further suggests
her other friends from Cape Alave do the same, send autographed
photos (glossy or otherwise, trimmed or not) along to Dana for
the enjoyment of all.
In the meantime, lift a carrot in honor of those planning
an Event, that they have only the best of luck and enjoyment!
Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle