[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Re:NEW PIGGIES!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 22:04:19 EDT 2004

Congratulations on your new piggies! I am getting
excited over Katie having hers. Her pelvic bones has
started separating, so I expect to have babies in the
next 24 hours. I was listening on her stomach and I
could hear them moving and kicking around. I could
hear one grinding it's teeth. It was so neat!
I got my computer back today too. It had a virus that
came in a back door to my computer through some
spywear that the advertisors sneak into your
computers. It opens back doors for the virus to get
in. Norton's don't always find the one's coming in
that way. This one deleted my one of my start up files
and I couldn't get into anything. My husband has been
reinstalling programs for hours tonight. I'm glad I
made back ups of all my guinea pig information.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven