[Gpdd] Misc: Brownie Bear's Easter Eggs...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 11:44:25 EDT 2004

Hello Slaves!
Oh my Goodness, Brownie Bear is so Overwhelmed
and Happy that people liked her website. We
both Thank You all for the kind comments. It
makes us feel all 'warm and fuzzy' inside. :-)
And that Brownie is such a FLIRT! She's been
flirting with Beethoven and Lil' Whistle for
a while, and now, it seems she's after Jimmy
Pig. I told her the dangers of juggling boy
piggies, but she doesn't listen to me. And now
that Jimmy is all clean after his bath, she
really wants him. Down Girl! :-)

So, Watch Out Beethoven, Lil' Whistle, & Jimmy
Pig! Brownie Bear is on the Prowl!! hee hee

P.S. B-Bear wanted me to let the boy piggies know
that she is spayed now. (I told ya she's a Flirt.)

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)