[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: 3 NEW PIGGIES!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 22:18:11 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone

I checked on Katie this morning at 4:30am and she was
cleaning up the 3rd baby. I was sooo excited!! I was
surprised that none of them looked like her. I guess
they look like their father. Mother and babies are
doing well. The babies are already popcorning all over
the cage.
I think there are two males and one female. There are
two Abby's and one short-haired with a crest. I have a
picture of them at 15-hours old on my webpage at the
bottom of "My Pets" page, under their mother's
picture.
The link is at the bottom of this e-mail.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven