[Gpdd] [MISC] <Back Again>

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:46:28 EDT 2004

Hey Everyone, I bet you didn't notice I was gone, but I've been so busy
with all of my school work, that I've basically forgotten about my
email! Well, I just caught up on everything!
            I think it would be a really good idea to make a vet
listing-My vet specializes in cats and dogs.
            To put a note in about the picnics, does anyone live in
Illinois? (hopefully!)
            Um, since I have a mom and a dad that have complete rule
over me, I'd like to ask a question to all of you adult folks, or
teenagers, or any one that has an idea!!! - my mom thinks Pepper is
'just a rodent' and doesn't want to get Oxbow if it's too expensive, and
she doesn't want to get a exotic vet, because Dr. Carey is 'just fine'
(I don't want to act like I'm throwing a tantrum, but I want to get my
point out >.<). And everyone knows the piggies are family to everyone!
It's just, I don't know how to tell my mom that Pepper is so important
to me, and he really should get the best care he can, and if I say that,
I know she'll give me a lecture.so, if any one of you has an idea, it
would be much appreciated :-(. Again, sorry if it sounds like a lil' kid
having a tantrum!
Condolences to everyone that has lost a loved piggie recently.
Congratulation on the new piggies, everyone!
Loved the up-dated websites! So cute!

Laura and Prince Pepper H. P. W.