[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS-HOUSING

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 15:08:00 EDT 2004

Hey All I saw this and thought what a great cheap idea just thought I woud share.
http://www.examiner.net/images/021399/lt_filming.jpg
 Hope all slaves and Piggys are doing well...Piggy Wiggy will get a new friend very soon. I am going to do the swimming pool thing with the "cubes" in the middle to keep them from fighting!! Pigy Wiggy is a male ..maybe one year old...he is getting a male friend..any suggestions or tips please feel free to email me personally at missapedept at yahoo.com
                      Love Jess and Piggy Wiggy