[Gpdd] (Behavior) re: Popcorning

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 03:49:24 EDT 2004

Alan,
It sounds like you have a very energetic baby pig on your hands! Yes, he is just popcorning. My pigs will do the same thing when they have a big open space to run around in. They don't do it much in their cage, I'm not sure why though.

Rachel,
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your little Shaggy. You did the best you could to comfort him while he was sick. He was probably ill when you got him, but not showing symptoms, which is common in guinea pigs. Don't be afraid to get another baby, although adopting a piggy is a good option too. My condolences on your loss, and healing wheeks from the Squee Squad.

-Stacy