[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] re: karate pigs

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Fri Apr 23 07:18:18 EDT 2004

Susan,

My Fuzzy does the same thing!  Especially when I try to pet her and she
doesn't want me to (usually when she is munching happily!).  She'll give me
a side kick then squirt pee on me!!

Also, when we were pig-sitting for a classroom pig, Butterscotch hopped up
on her "platform" where the buffet was being served (it's about 4-5 in. from
the ground) and Fuzz thought she was invading her territory so she let out a
little "Eeep" and side kicked her right off the platform!  Butterscotch was
ok but thought twice about jumping up there again!  Once I realized no harm
was done I laughed my head off!  They got along fine except for that one
incident.  I think Fuzzy was just surprised because Butterscotch popped up
suddenly right where Fuzz was trying to eat.

When my son was taking Choi Kwang Do they had a battery operated Guinea Pig
dressed in a dobak (the traditional white outfit) and it would dance and
sing to, I think, the Kung Fu Fighting song...I just remembered that!  May
have to go get one for our little karate pig!

Lisa Sharp
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Please visit my Stampin' Up! website:
www.lisasharp.stampinup.net