[Gpdd] Announcements: More on Ohio Guinea Pigs

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 18:31:21 EDT 2004

Dear People and Piggies,
       Following is the update in the Ohio Guinea Pig Rescue situation from
Jesse Rosler. Obviously, there are still piggies avaliable to be adopted and
when the pregnant mamas deliver there will be more! Get in touch with Jessica if
you are willing to open your life to another little GP or if you know of
someone who would provide a good and permanent home.
       For those wanting to contribute to the expense of keeping and feeding
these little ones, here address is:
Jessica Rosler
42663 Jones Road
Shade, Ohio 45776

Email address included in the following email:

<<<S
> ubj:Re: GPs in Ohio
> Date:4/14/04 7:25:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:Jrosler04 at wmconnect.com
> To:Algernon07
> Sent on:    6.0 for Windows XP sub 52
>
> Hello! Sorry, I haven't posted, I have been SO busy lately! We have been
> driving "piggy trains" we started 2 trains a week ago sunday, this placed 25
> guinea pigs! We are down to about 12 males needing homes, and most of the
> females are  too pregnant to leave, but all are doing well!
>
> I would like to thank EVERYONE who has sent a dontation to help, it really
> means a lot, and it sure has helped greatly! >>>

On the 19th I received this email which is really to everyone:

<<<Unfortunately, Dawnda did lose her female, kalli as she was giving
birth...I feel so bad about the loss of kalli, I know how much she meant to her! I
thank you for doing everything you have done to help...we have the males, and a
Few females, and as you mentioned, the coming babies...maybe we could send out
a few more reminders! Thanks again!

Jessica >>>

Forwarded by Alge who urges Piggy Adoptions!!  :)