[Gpdd] Silly: Re: Alge's piggies!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 03:32:47 EDT 2004

Hey Leah!
       Good to hear from you. Sounds like Brownie Bear has some serious
suitors! You'd better watch that Beethoven. He's quite the charmer as well as a
song writer and musician. He allowed Ebeneezer to join him for back-up during the
Cape Alava trip where Beethoven sang of promising some lucky sow to "walk her
down the produce aisle." What lass (even a sassy lass like B-Bear) could
resist such an offer from such a handsome gentlepig? (I think he has Jenni jot
down the lines as he composes.)
       By the way, my guys thank you for suggesting the extra treats which
they quickly munched. They send greetings to Brownie-Bear and said that they're
almost ready to try their most menacing looks and fierce faces on Simpkin the
Cat -- from a safe distance.

Alge and the Adventurers -- aka the "Three Jolly Rodents"