[Gpdd] RESCUES: The latest on Ohio Guinea Pigs

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 16:25:36 EDT 2004

Newest Update from Jessica on the Ohio Guinea Pigs:

You are doing wonderful, and it is greatly appreciated, so far we have had 7
beautiful and healthy babies born, all are very gorgeous, and all but 1 are
weaned, ready to go! Males or females, any and ALL ages, only "types" we have is
American Crested & Abbys....some of the "american crested"  don't have the
crest...but ALL are snugglebugs!! Pictures are available...if anyone wants some
pics, email me!!

Thanks so much!!

Jessica Rosler
Jrosler04 at wmconnect.com

After seeing the picture of Dawnda's new babies (whose mama was one of these
rescue piggies) I can resist no longer. I think the Three Jolly Rodents may be
taking a couple of new guys into the cavy colony.