[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] re: karate pigs

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Apr 26 18:22:32 EDT 2004

Lisa-
I've seen that karate pig you're talking about - I think
I gave my grandson one for Christmas a couple years ago!
We seem to be collecting them now - I have one in a blue
silk top that sings Blue Suede Shoes, one in a white toga
with a black curly wig that sings a party song, and one
in camo with a rifle that sings When the Caissons Go Marching
Along. It's hilarious! The piggies don't know what to make
of them, but when I put the toga pig down with them one
night, they took to it like it was one of them! Snowy
cuddled up to it for a nap, CP stood guard, and LW
tried to nibble it's hair through the fence! (too bad
it isn't remote control operated!).
Wheeks,
Susi and the OP's