[Gpdd] health (allergies)

Cuttlefish Arts cuttlefisharts at comcast.net
Mon Apr 26 12:50:08 EDT 2004

I've heard that some folks with cat allergies have problems with gps. It
hasn't been so in my experience, however.

I know that some people I know haven't actually been allergic to my gps or
their dander -- but to their bedding ESPECIALLY when it's not fresh. I think
the dampness might get little things to grow that upset those with hay
fever.
I make a point of changing the pig's house when I know certain friends are
dropping by and that seems to do the trick.

Vic