[Gpdd] CARE TOYS FOR PIGGIES

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 12:58:45 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,
my piggies like best the toys they can run through and hide in. I set up
several tunnels, houses, baskets with blankets over them ( they use them like a
tent). I get quite creative, and the piggies love it. Unfortunately, I am not
able to let them run like that all day, like spoiled little Brownie Bear that
lives every piggies dream, but they get between 1-2 hours a day. If you would
like to see my set-up go to:
de.geocities.com/meeriundkaninchen/sweetie/auslaufb.htm

I also wrote a little more on the subject on another web page but that is
still under construction.

Hey Susie,
what do the dandelion leaves taste like?

have a great day everybody,
Marion