[Gpdd] HEALTH - allergies

Sharon Kendall sharonk908 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 14:07:28 EDT 2004

Hi -
I am terribly allergic to my babies.  Before we play, I load myself up with Benadryl, allergy eye drops, inhaler, etc.  It helps some.  It is a cruel fate to suffer!!!  We bought those ionic air cleaners from the Sharper Image.  I think they also help some.  Be careful what kind of bedding you use, because you could be allergic to that, making it worst.  Also, hay can be a trigger.  Also, after playing I try to get right into the shower.  I feel sorry for you because I know how it is.  Good luck.
P.S.  I've tried Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin.  Benadryl really does seem to work the best for me.  Just be careful, because it knocks you out.