[Gpdd] (Health) Animal First Aid

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Tue Apr 27 14:16:49 EDT 2004

While searching for something else, I ran across an
item that we might benefit from. On the CBS website
there was an article about pet first aid and the
classes the Red Cross gives, etc. Of course, most
of this is geared toward cats and dogs, but some
will certainly apply to any pet. In particular,
there is a list of supplies recommended to have on
hand, as well as links to other related pages.
This might be something we can start with, and
customize to fit our piggies' needs. Check it out,
see  what you think.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/13/earlyshow/living/petplanet/main611
606.shtml

Susi and the Okie Piggies