[Gpdd] Food - Growing my own

Lori imapostalnut at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 09:21:50 EDT 2004

Hi,
New member here, I hope to learn alot and maybe contribute a little too.
The question I have is after reading about the dandelions... are these just those little yellow flowers growing wild in the yard? Do they eat the leaves and the flower? I have seen turtles eat the flowers. And the other question is that I would like to plant some items to feed to my GP and my rabbit... I have a list of things that the rabbits are supposed to eat so how about the GP? What success have you had in growing things your babies like?

Thanks,
Lori