[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Pignic

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:23:56 EDT 2004

Hello All!
            I don't know how many of you live in Illinois or near, but
there is a pignic coming up in June (June 5th) and I was wondering if
anyone of you was thinking of going. I am, with my friend, and fellow
reader, Paige (she's mostly a reader, not so much time with the
posting). Anyway- I'd like for some of you to go- of course my mom will
be going- and she might not even let me go. I have two things to ask of
you- 1) Can some of you jot down a couple of good pros on going to
pignics? My mom's a little skeptical of why I want to go, and she'd like
to hear it from others, she knows I'll say anything 2) Can you tell me
if you're going? I'd like to say hi ^_^!