[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Guinea Games

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 13:44:15 EDT 2004

Becky,
You are too Funny! I play 'The Hand' game
too with Brownie Bear. She LOVES it! But,
like with Jimmy Pig, I better not touch her.
If I touch her (which I usually will do) then
I better move my hand quick cuz then she'll
attack it...Ouch! And sometimes I'll quickly
just scoop her up and put her against me and
kiss all over her. Well, that's fine and dandy
until I put her down. Cuz the first thing she's
gonna try to do is BITE ME...Ouch! So, once
I put her down, I move my hand FAST. And
she'll usually Popcorn once or twice and say,
"MEEEEEEEP!" She's so Hilarious to watch.
Such a Sassy Thing!

By the way, I told Brownie Bear that she's
not fooling anyone. She may look all Sweet in
her Easter website, but my Fellow Slaves know
what she's really like...OUCH!

P.S. B-Bear is Excited that Jimmy Pig's nails
are all nicely trimmed and stuff. She sure does
Love a Well-Groomed Piggie! heeeeee

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)