[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <pigs with food>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 18:24:40 EDT 2004

   Fist I would like to say sorry to those of you that have lost your piggies
lately, I am so very sorry. I am sure you gave them the best life ever.
   My subject today is; What pigs they are. I can't even make a bag noise
without them going pig crazy. I have this bag with a salad made for them. I must
be giving them handfuls just about all day :) They go nuts at any noise now.
they are such the squeakers. They climb over each other trying to be the one
closest to the end of the cage were I am. I think to myself," what in the heck
did i start"
  Debbie and The girls.