[Gpdd] Misc: Off topic but funny!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 18:31:42 EDT 2004

Lisa, thanks for posting this. It is incredibly funny. Goes to show,
sometimes it's the item but the right hype! Hmmm, wonder what I have hanging around
here that I could "pitch" as in "sales pitch"?

Re: Allergy discussion: After finishing the second part of the gpdd last
night I contacted the Center for Disease Control about the Hantavirus Pulmonary
Syndrome. (My lung disease preceded my GPs by years, but given that I'm barely
breathing right now.... )  After reading about it, I see no cause for alarm --
for any of us. GPs aren't even associated with it. Not that I remember anyone
even mentioning Hantaviruses. Still GP urine might cause an asthmatic type
response as someone noted. And then there's the hay dust....  Maybe I should get
my surgical masks back out, at feeding time, anyway. (Not that I've ever wore
a surgical mask for anything related to guinea pigs.) Still,  the hay may be
worsening things for me breathing-wise. Thanks for all the good input, all of
you.

Leah -- Yes!! You do have the making for a kids' board book already at your
site. Try to sell it as a book idea. The Jolly Three Rodents each want a signed
copy as it will be about their "mentor." Those other "amorous" boars will
want copies, too, as well us all of as Brownie Bear fans!
       Seriously. Who ever suggested it (name slips my mind, sorry!) was
right on target. Little people would love this as a book!! Plenty of time for it
to be ready before next Easter!

High five's! (Or do GPs have only 4 little front toes in front?  :)

Alge