[Gpdd] [Misc] Test your Pet including guinea pigs

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 19:11:24 EDT 2004

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/pets/testyourpet/flat_alternative.shtml

This was posted on a forum so I thought it was good enough to post here.
You can sign up your guinea pig to take these tests and give the site the results which they will post at a later date.  I thought it was interesting.  Can't wait to try some of the tests on my pigs.  I already did a few with my dog, but she is just to smart (she is an Aussie). Ha!

Have fun testing your pigs and learning more about them.

Lisa