[Gpdd] Announcement: Piggie in Roanoke VA

Susan Glancy sglancy at lawsoncompanies.com
Thu Apr 29 08:37:55 EDT 2004

There is a guy in Roanoke who has a baby boy guinea pig that he is looking
for a home for.  It's the last of the babies he has not yet adopted out.  He
sent me a pigture (which I mistakenly deleted after viewing) and the baby is
adorable!!  We can't help him since we just got our 3rd little girl from our
local shelter but thought there may be someone out there who could give this
little one a home.  Please e-mail me and I will forward the info.  Have a
great wheek!

Sue, Sniffles, Poopsie and the new one - Red Archery Girl (don't ask!  Named
after one of my son's Yu Gi Oh cards-but it is fitting for her.she has red
eyes and is very active and athletic!)