[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Fuzzys Group

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Thu Apr 29 10:40:42 EDT 2004

Hey everyone-slave and pig alike...

Fuzzy just created her own group on Yahoo and would like to invite members
of the GPDD to join.  It costs nothing and you can see cute little pigtures
of her and her friends.  You can also post private messages to her or her
slave (me!).  You will also be able to upload pigtures of piggies...she
would love to see all her gpdd buddies.

Here is the address.  You must join this group...it is for members only.
Fuzzy didn't want just ANY piggie joining (she can be a little picky...I'm
just finding this out about her!)