[Gpdd] [MISC] Piggy Play Date

grampulla at morganlewis.com grampulla at morganlewis.com
Thu Apr 29 11:16:36 EDT 2004

I would like to try to set up a piggy play date.  I live in the NYC area
and a short trip would be no problem.  Pork Chop is approximately six
months old.  She has a sweet disposition with humans, but I'm not sure how
she will react to another piggie.  She is completely spoiled already and
I'm afraid to try to get her a companion until I can see how she interacts
with another guinea pig.  Thanks for all the help so far on the gpdd.  I
would like to attend a pignic is there is one in the tri-state (NY, NJ and
CT) area.

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may
be an attorney-client communication and as such privileged
and confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If
you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message.