[Gpdd] Care- Re:Newbie with a question.

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Thu Apr 29 12:27:14 EDT 2004

Julie,

I used to use CareFresh when I first got Fuzzy.  It is the best thing to use
if you aren't using towels or fleece.  I used to pick the poos by hand or
with a small plastic spoon.  If you are freaky about touching poo, use
rubber gloves.  They are pretty cheap at discount stores in the pharmacy
section.  I still use the spoon to pick poos out of her cage & other places
she decides to leave them.  Gentle pressure right next to the poo in
question and it rolls nicely into the spoon!  When there's a big ole' pile
(you know, the kind right after buffet time!), the spoon works well because
they don't get all squished together!

Slave Lisa and Fuzzy Pig