[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Illinois Pignics

Laura Wendling KoreanLilLu13 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:19:03 EDT 2004

The info for the 5th Annual Pignic is: the pignic is set for Saturday,
June 5, 2004 from 12pm-3pm at Salt Creek Forest Preserve in Wood Dale.
All piggies and their slaves are invited! One question: Since I'm not an
adult, is WoodDale in Elmhurst? (I don't know!) I think I can go to the
pignic, but my mom has to think 'bout it. I was at
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IL98.html , and it says the date
above, but I was at http://www.crittercorral.org/page5.html and it says
it will be posted later.??? I'm a bit confused. Well, I'll keep everyone
posted with my mom.x_X

Another thing too:::
Pepper's bottom is VERY VERY stinky.*phew*
Also, I asked my mom about the exotic vet (we know one around town) and
she said if Pepper gets worse, then we'll go, if he doesn't, we'll keep
going to Dr. Carey, and she'll trim his nails (she doesn't give
check-ups).
He has 'sleepies' in his eyes, and sneezes, last night his nose was a
little wet, and every so often, I see white stuff clung to his hairs
just above his nose. Is this bad? I really want to take him into the
exotic vet for a check up...

Laura
And Pepper