[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Thank you Mother in Law

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 21:53:33 EDT 2004

Carol,
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in posting the announcement for
George's 5th birthday...to tell you the truth I never would have said a thing
about it but YOU are truly one of them most thoughtful people I have ever known.
We are really looking forward to seeing you and the girls on Sunday. You KNOW
me and the girls. I could hold them all day. Thanks AGAIN for thinking of the
boy and though he would never say it, he is entitled to so much and your
announcement was a wonderful gift. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,

Joe P