[Gpdd] [Misc] Re:Off topic but funny

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 23:05:11 EDT 2004

Hi Lisa

The wedding dress on e-bay was so funny!! I sell
scrapbooking supplies on e-bay, but I had never seen
any auctions like that one. It looked like e-bay
administration was getting a kick out of it too.
If anyone ever does scrapbooking pages if their guinea
pigs, I found a seller that sells hamster die-cuts.
You can cut the little tails off and wha-la-- a guinea
pig! I just finish one guinea pig page using them.
They look great. Her online store is Esther's Crafts &
Things.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven