[Gpdd] Behavior: Questions about 3 male babies

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 23:15:31 EDT 2004

Well it looks like I have 3 males. I thought they all
looked like males in the face when they were born, but
I was hoping that one would be a female. Actually, I
wanted them all to be females. That way I could leave
them all with their mother. I've always had females
and these just had a male look to them.
Now I have a question. Has anyone had any luck with 3
males housed together? I remember people saying you
could house 2 together. I'm hoping that because they
are brothers that they will get along. I don't know
where I will put them all. If they get out, I have 5
females that they could get pregnant!!
They are only a week old today, and they are all
following Katie and Brandi around sniffing butts and
rumblestruting. They are making me nervous! I know you
are suppose to be able to leave them 3 or 4 weeks with
their mother. Thanks ahead of time for your advice!!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven