[Gpdd] [health] Re:update on Cleo after surgery....

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 08:43:55 EDT 2004

I am so sorry to hear about Cleo's tumors being
malignant. It's a good thing that she has lived 6
years though. They just don't live long enough!! Do
you think you will be getting another friend for
Spooky?
I worry about Jasmine when Sabrina has to go to.
Jasmine hasn't gotten along with anyone else so far
and she is always close to Sabrina. Sabrina has had
mammary gland tumors, diabetes, and now has congestive
heart failure. She is just 3 1/2 years old too. I
think she is getting arthritis too. She doesn't walk
around the cage or go up the ramp to the loft anymore.
If not, she has injured her foot or leg some way. She
just doesn't act herself lately. She can't have any
more surgeries because of her heart problem. I don't
know what I will do with Jasmine. She may have to just
live beside Ginger by herself.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven