[Gpdd] RAINBOW: Daisy

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Apr 30 12:38:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

Daisy left us this morning.  She was 6 years and eight months old.  She left
quietly and peacefully.  I held her last night for a long time, then tucked
her in her house with some hay.  She was taking her last breaths when Joe
got up this morning.  I guess she wanted to be with her gage mate, Annie,
who left April 4th.  She will be buried in our backyard with the others.

She was born here to our first two GPs, Tribbles and Taffy.  She was one of
their four daughters.  Only one remains, Patches, living with my sister in
NJ.  These piggies have a special place in our hearts.  Tribbles and Taffy
were very special, and gave us four beautiful little ones to care for and
watch grow up.  When Patches is gone it will be the end of our little
family.

She went on many virtual trips and was Joey G's sweetheart.  There is a
pigture of her on the Piggsrbest photo page.

Tacoma and Juliet will help fill the empty space in our heart.

Rod, her poo trail number is 441, please give her a rainbow.

Dee

Great guinea pig book written by GPDD
own Dale Sigler. www.amazon.com
A Grown-ups Guide to Guinea Pigs