[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] I have lost 2 in a week and a half

Angie stzeus at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 29 21:09:05 EDT 2004

I got my first guinea pig as a Christmas present. (I am a 32 big kid.)  We bought 3 more just so they wouldn't be lonely and I absolutely adore my pigs.  About 2 weeks ago, 2 of my pigs got in a fight so I separated them and had Bernard in a pen.  He had a few scratches and my husband and I were nursing him back to health.  While we were at church our dog got the pen open and accidentally stepped on him, and killed him.  I was heartbroken.  I went that day and bought a really cute Abby that was just adorable.  We have pictures of Bernard hanging around and always think of him fondly but we wanted to move on and so did our kids.  We bought Herbie...He was great.  Last night he was acting funny and squeaking when he was breathing.  We got him out and tried to get him to act like he usually does.  All he wanted to do was cuddle with me and my husband.  I put a towel down and laid down with him.  It was awful he was having seizures and his breathing was just agonizing. We kept telling him we loved him (my husband and I ... the kids were asleep thank goodness) and that it was ok to let go and not fight anymore.   He died at 1 am this morning.  It hurts so bad.  I dearly love all of my friends ( Gilbert, Sidney, MS Piggy).  We got another today.   His name is Fonzie.  Please pray for us in our time of loss.  It is so hard, and lots of people just don't understand how much these guys mean to me.  My husband and children love them as much as I do.  God Bless Herbie and Bernie I know they are happy in Heaven.
Sincerely-Angie and family
Gilbert, Sidney, MS Piggy, and Fonzie